How does Curbside Pickup work?
- Reserve your items online, by email (email@example.com) or over the phone (610-377-2750).
- Once your item(s) become available you will be notified and we will schedule a time for Curbside pickup.
- If you need to change the pickup time you must call to reschedule.
- When arriving ring the doorbell or call us.
- A staff member will stack your books outside on the designated table.
- Bring your own bag (s) to transport your items.
When can I pick up my items?
Curbside Pickup is available during our regular operating hours.
Who can use Curbside Pickup?
Curbside Pickup is available for library card holders whose account is in good standing.
Who can pick up my items?
Anyone may pick up your items, but they must have your library card number in order to pick up your items. Staff will not release items to those without a library card number.
How do I reserve items?
You can reserve most titles online or over the phone. There is no fee for this service. Once your item(s) are available, you will be called. You will have 3 days to pick up your item(s). After 3 days, your item(s) will be placed back on the shelves.
What if I no longer want to check out the items I have on hold?
Please cancel your holds through your online account or call us (610-377-2750) and we will cancel the holds for you.
How do I renew items?
You may renew your items online or over the phone. To renew online, login to your account. You may renew items if no one else has requested them, and if the renewal limit has not been reached.